Director of Children’s Ministries
First Presbyterian Church of Florence, SC
First Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries (DCM) to develop, administer, oversee and participate in an intentional,
well-planned and integrated Christian Education Program. This program will offer loving learning experiences that will help nurture and minister to children by helping them grow in faith to know Jesus, understand the basics of scripture, and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. Knowing that Christian learning happens best with community, where supportive, caring relationships nurture faith development and growth, the DCM will coordinate with multiple leaders, covenant partners and ministry teams that work together to serve the FPC community.
We are seeking someone who:
- Loves Jesus and Scripture!
- Who is excited and has passion for the Gospel and to teach it to children.
- Looks forward to the future.
- Loves the Evangelical, Reformed faith; is excited about our denomination ECO.
- Loves to share in mission and vision to raise leaders.
- Desires to help grow children into maturing disciples.
- Desires to experiment and grow in life and ministry together.
For more information and the job description, interested candidates should email email@example.com.