First Presbyterian Church of Florence, SC is seeking a new Lead Pastor/Head of Staff. The Pastor Nominating Committee (PNC) is actively engaged in the process of discerning who God would have lead our church into the future. We trust God to lead us to the person that He has called, and we believe in faith that the person whom God has called will embrace our Core Values, our Mission and our Vision. Please pray for the PNC and our church as we seek God’s will for our future.
- Dr. Barry Jenkin’s retirement letter 11/22/2016
- Clerk of Session’s letter to congregation 11/28/2016
- Reminder newsletter article 12/28/2106
- Letter from Chris Scott, Chairman of PNC Nominating Team 1/31/2017
- Congregational Motion to Accept Retirement of Dr. Barry L. Jenkins 2/12/2017