It’s time for the Swim and Serve Lock-in for fourth- through sixth-graders.
After swimming at the YMCA, we head back to First Presbyterian for snacks, play, movie, and rest. We get up early to serve breakfast at Parking Lot Mission. Friends welcome.
Cost is $10.
Girls must wear a one piece suit for swimming.
Sign up by Feb. 3 by calling the office (843-662-2583) or emailing Alexis.
We are collecting items to give away:
* Gloves, socks, rain ponchos
* Soap, wash cloths, tooth brushes
* ChapStick, hand sanitizer, wipes
* Re-usable water bottle, 1- and 2-gallon zip-top bags
* Cans of tuna/ chicken, granola bars, individual snacks