Here are some of the most frequently asked questions for giving and some answers:
Is this secure?
- The City is a secure site: http://wiki.acstechnologies.com/x/ngC-Ag
- The City uses a service that was designed for financial transactions, and must meet the highest level of online security. The City does not store your financial data. It is housed with their preferred service provider who specializes in financial data security.
- We can still accept tithes in person on Sunday mornings if you prefer.
Will I get a receipt/donor statement?
- If you sign up for The City you can access your donor statement any time.
- Per IRS regulations, you will receive a printed statement of your donations for the year by January 31st of the following year.
Why should I sign up for The City?
- We want you to be connected. And if you’re giving, we want you to see how God is using your money.
- You can manage recurring donations: setting them up or canceling as needed.
- You can get your own giving statement ANY TIME.
- You will receive annual updates from us about your funds.
- You can connect with other people in the church
- Signing up for The City helps us help you!
How do I set up Auto Pay?
- To set up recurring donations, it is best to sign up for The City so that you have somewhere to manage your account from. You can process one-time donations without an account.
What if something goes wrong or I have questions?
- You can always contact our church administrator at the church by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org